Hoyt superhawk

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Just picked one up, after shooting a hoyt for the last 5 yrs I felt the need to upgrade with all the NEW improvements bows have made in that time. All I can say is WOW! Not many reviews on it as it JUST CAME OUT IN July 09..but it superlight, shoots 321fps, dead silent in the hand and so smooth after going into the target range area at my local sports shop I just came off the range and started outfitting it. Now the only bummer is its raining for the next 5 days in my home area, but I cant wait to get it in the woods and slam a rage broadhead in the ribcage of an unexpecting deer:sadwave:

Sorry out that fellas....turbo hawk is what I picked up Superhawk is what I was headed to get before being introduced to the newer line which is the Turbo

Last edited:

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Hoyt makes a nice bow. Almost as good as a Matthews! ;)

lol, all in the persons shooting preferences I guess. I like to shoot shooot shooot, take it to the field then the target range...and I find Hoyt can take a beating, the Matthews GREAT bow Im not knocking it, but not as "ruggedly" built IMO. and for the $250-300 savings, I couldnt see the difference in my buddies switchback or the drenalin by matthews. 321fps or 340 all fast enough to take the air out of the lungs:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
lol, all in the persons shooting preferences I guess. I like to shoot shooot shooot, take it to the field then the target range...and I find Hoyt can take a beating, the Matthews GREAT bow Im not knocking it, but not as "ruggedly" built IMO. and for the $250-300 savings, I couldnt see the difference in my buddies switchback or the drenalin by matthews. 321fps or 340 all fast enough to take the air out of the lungs:00hour

lots of deer have been killed with bows that had less than 200 fps, I suppose, but those fast, flat shooters are awesome!