Huck/Ramiraz From Germany

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Dimes has the line going off @ 5 edt. A few results have already come in @ fightnews so perhaps it will start a little sooner. I have quite a bit on Huck. The Argentinian will need to knock out Huck to win this IMO. From my perspective I'm hoping Huck just boxes and doesn't get into a slugfest. Should be a good action fight but I kind of think Huck will will expose the guy a little bit. He only has 16 pro fights. Good luck!

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Now dimes is showing 4 15 edt so fight should begin in approx 2 hrs from now. Would like to see a Ramiraz itd prop as a hedge but not likely on any non euro sites. This guy is going to be dangerous until the final bell. If Huck allows him to get under his skin, he'll be playing into his hands.

:director: BOX him Huck, BOX him. I

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Main Event has now been changed to 4:15 ET, 1:!5 PT
dimes has updated it

I will try to find a stream and give updates
Go Huck
Lamon is on the undercard also

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Gbenga Oloukun upsets Lamon Brewster

In a stunner, Nigerian heavyweight Gbenga Oloukun (17-1, 10 KOs) scored an upset unanimous decision over ex-champion Lamon Brewster (35-5, 30 KOs), who was ranked #10 by both the WBO and the WBA. Oloukun took the first half of the collision, fighting aggressively and actively from the outset. He used his sharp and fast jab to pepper Brewster?s face and added a left uppercut on occassion. Both fighters dind?t utilize their main weapons, i.e. right hands, till the third. In the third, however, Brewster took control of the action to shake the Nigerian up several times. Rounds four and five were once again in Nigerian?s favour. As the fight was approaching its end, Oloukun visibly faded but continued to find a spot for his left jab. Meanwhile, Brewster, who relied too much on his lethal right but to no effect at the end of the day, started to deliver some bombs. It looked like he took the rest of the bout with his clear, effective punching and sheer aggression. However, all three judges had it sensationally for once-beaten African: 77-75 (twice) and 79-76 ? in favor of Gbenga Oloukun. Fightnews saw it as 76-76 ? a draw.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
is this a ten round fight or 12 round? one book has OVER 11.5 and one has OVER 9.5? which is it?

a 9 1/2 over under does not indicate a 10 rd fight. All it indicates is that the fight is scheduled to go AT LEAST 10 rds. On the other hand a 11 1/2 rd over under implies a 12 rd fight. Different books will have their own over/under rds and the odds will obviously be different...at least they should be.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg