Huge Crumb!!

Crumbs

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
Maryland / BC Over 44

However many crumbs you have available!!

GL Boys and Merry Xmas!!

jamulboy

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Thanks

Thanks

I'll try 6 of my 100 crumbs, I think these very humdrum offenses will have some fun today ( it's a bowl game, step it up, OC's) and looking for 13-17 points from the defensive efforts as well.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

OWENS81

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Getting back on track with a first half shootout.. fg in the 2nd half and another blowout winner you handed out... I LOVE OUR CHANCES :00hour

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
Cannot believe game stayed under......at halftime. 43 points scored already and Terps missed extra point!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Maryland / BC Over 44

However many crumbs you have available!!

GL Boys and Merry Xmas!!

:0008

played 1H over (and was a little worried at the ineptitude of Maryland lol) but things certainly picked up.. so a fg takes us over for the gm... just trying to decide on 2H under for a middle, but don't think I can.. these guys just getting heated up

well done sir!

and all that gibberish yday.. is just that.

you are NOT responsible for any guaranteed wins or whatever amt ppl decide to play or not play on the crumbs that you label sm/med/lg/xl/huge/ginormous.. whatever

GL on all your plays! :toast:

LoB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crumbs

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
:0008

played 1H over (and was a little worried at the ineptitude of Maryland lol) but things certainly picked up.. so a fg takes us over for the gm... just trying to decide on 2H under for a middle, but don't think I can.. these guys just getting heated up

well done sir!

and all that gibberish yday.. is just that.

you are NOT responsible for any guaranteed wins or whatever amt ppl decide to play or not play on the crumbs that you label sm/med/lg/xl/huge/ginormous.. whatever

GL on all your plays! :toast:

LoB

Agreed LOB.....CT, Owens, Lowell, Cruisin, Bleedin, mrclean, dabdou, Jamul.....thanks for the props.

Lets get back at it today!!

Bet on MyBookie