HUGE HUGE HUGE PLAY INSIDE1!!

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
New England-8 HUGE HUGE HUGE PLAY!!!!
this will be a close one NOT!!! NE doesnt play around when it comes to the playoffs. they might not have the superbowl squad but they got enough talent to make it the next round. jets beat ne earlier this season, so they are going to come in thinking that NE is no problem but they will find out why they are the DYNASTY.

Kc+7 i guess gonzalez gurantee to the playoff did come true. i gota ride with my boy larry johnson i know alot of people think kc will run all over them but i think indy will find a way to slow him down just a little bit. that will leave it open for number 88 tony g.

Dal+3 seattle sucks, alexander hasnt really shown much he did good on the last few games of the season. but with seattle receivers droppin passes ill take my chances with TO droppin them. only edge seattle has got is they are at home, but dont forget dallas does play better away then their own field.

NYG+7 just giving tiki some credit, im sure he is going to play his ass off. philly isnt to great at stoppin the run we all saw that when they played indy. they may not win the game but i believe tiki will carry the load and make it a closer game.

good luck to all and hope u guys win big.

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
yes sir chiefs did cost me. but i think they will keep it within the numbers. hell its been awhile since we have played in a playoff game. im not playin much on kc just laying 1k of "SO CALLED MONOPOLY MONEY ON it." but good luck to you and to all of you whether you follow or you fade it as long as you make money thats all that matters.

"You can hate if you want to but dont waste your time."

Tony G guranteed his playoff berth and look where they all now, although it took alot of things to happen it did.

GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie