HUGE INFO....CAN SOMEONE USE THIS TO BEAT THE SYSTEM??

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
over this past weekend i played a couple of games and i noticed that the team kicking off won the game for me and the team that got the ball first lost the game. two examples were jags kicked off and won and on monday night i lost with redskins who got ball first.

so this prompted me to to see what happens when teams kick off or receive the ball......the info i found to date is astounding!!!!

week three the team that gets the ball and wins the game covered 5-0ats the team that gets the ball first and loses only covered two games 2-7ats.

week two the team that gets the ball first and wins the game again covered 5-0ats and the team that got the ball first and lost the game didn't cover any game. 0-11ats.

week one not counting the ne. colts game because most lines had 3 but the team that got the ball firsst and won the game covered again every game 6-0ats and the team that got the ball and lost the game again failed to cover in every game 0-9 ats.

i dont know if anyone can use this information or not....i was thinking maybe halftime lines, but again you still dont know who's going to win the game????? i thought by maybe putting this info out on the site someone will be able to crack this code and develop a serious money making strategy.

let the homework begin/////////////////

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
some more stats info for this.............teams kicking off.........

week one

home team kicking off covered 6 covers 5 no covers

away team kicking off covered 3 covers 1 no cover

week 2

home team kicking off 4 covers 2 no cover

away team kicking off 7 covers 2 no cover

week 3

home team kicking off 2 covers 4 no cover

away team kicking off 4 covers 3 no cover

14-6=70% ats if you bet every away team that kicks off first.

12-11=52.2% if you bet every home team that kicks off first.

general rule if you get the ball to start the game...prepare for the worst.

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
before you waste your time any more digging into this info, answer this question in you head...

how do you know which team you will want to bet using these stats before the game is OTB?

(unless of course you plan on making half time wagers based on who kicked off in the first half)

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
i am just supplying some stats and if anyone can make good use of them, then let everyone know.

also some places dont cut off until kickoff...if you are quick enough....find out whos kicking off and place the wager then.

or if half time line coninsides with the game line then yes use that info to bet the halftime line.

4lynski

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2003
So. Cal.
How about the team who finishes their breakfast first covers the spread 79.2% of the time.. Call the hotel, quick. :moon: :moon:

tigerfan

Channel Member
Aug 31, 2002
Montgomery, AL
I tried to stay away from this, but is the same guy who went "full tilt" and lost it all on monday and is now resorting to 4 team parleys to make it back. Tau Ceti - I don't know you, i don't want to know you - take a hint and stop betting before you get yourself in trouble. You will not win playing teases or parleys
Tigerfan

The Jets Fan

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
The Quarterbacks whose sisters have married out of race on a odd numbered weekday has covered 8 out of ten times. I hope someone can use this stat. or have they not covered? i forget,
anyway your welcome to use this knowledge.

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
whatever guys, just thought it was interesting to know..........damn where is my cross to be crucified on????? u guys are a class act.

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
The Jets Fan said:
The Quarterbacks whose sisters have married out of race on a odd numbered weekday has covered 8 out of ten times. I hope someone can use this stat. or have they not covered? i forget,
anyway your welcome to use this knowledge.

:142lmao: :142lmao: :142lmao:

good point though Tau. maybe something to look at, but I would look more into as a second half play, like who ever has gotten the ball first in the 2nd half, have they covered the ATS for a 2nd half spread

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
ya i wasnt saying base your entire plays on this system...i was just curious how it went seeing the result of my plays this past weekend and i just posted what i calculated out???? and ya i will prob lose my full tilt parlay, but why not have a little fun??? i am no longer mad about mnf loss and settled back down and putting a dime on georgia -3. good luck in whatever u guys play. only trying to help.......

Bet on MyBookie