Huge Money Making trends

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ZigZag

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
VA
Only 6 of 30 teams had more overs than unders this year.

Of the remaining 8 playoff teams - 7/8 have more unders than overs. The Yanks are the only team that had more overs, but they only had 1 more over than under all year.

Mix in all the Aces pitching in the playoffs and the under trend will keep on rolling.

Going with a progression bet 1, if lose bet 2, if lose bet 4 - I never double past the 3rd game. If I get 3 straight overs I go with 5 Unit on the 4th game. In that situation I would be down 7 and betting 5 units - A win would get me back to down 2 a loss down 12. Another loss I go to 6 unit play and so on - on the win back to a 3 unit play to win 1 unit.

I hope the info helps.

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
ZIGZAG, i'm doin this now...!!

biggrin.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ZigZag

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
VA
For some reason the Over seems to be the easier play to make. You feel like you just need 1 team to get hot with the bats and you notice several games a night with huge scores, but overall the under keeps plugging along this year.

I love these NL playoff games. The pitchers usually get a couple of free innings with the pitcher batting. The no DH can really screw up a good rally. They seemed to have dropped the total in these games by about 1 to 1.5 runs from the 9 - 9.5 area. This seems like an even better chance for the under since the average total of the pitcher ERA's has dropped much more than that compared to the reg season games.

You don't see any 5.9 era vs 4.6 matchups

As I am typing the Yank game just went to 8 runs.

Over / Unders still at 2-4 thru 6 playoff games

Lets hope it continues.