HUGE TREND GOING TONIGHT

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
hello everyone,
as some of you know i like to follow trends from time to time, and it doesn't necessarily mean i will play it. its just interesting to note.

with that being said this ENTIRE nfl season u have "the big four" the big four consist of PATS, CHARGERS, EAGLES, AND STEELERS. these four teams have been absolute money the entire year. if you go back to week one thru last week u will see that if you bet...say 110.00 on each of them every week, you will be up pretty big. NEVER since the season started have these teams had a losing week. at the worst they went 2-2 and split. i think like 4 or 5 times they all won and covered in the same week. with that being said again.....two of the three failed to cover this weekend and the only team that did was the chargers......now will the trend continue or be broken, with the pats -10 tongiht?? that is the question. if this theory holds tight, like it has done the entire season...the money play tongiht should be the pats -10.

good luck in your plays

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
top four money teams ats

this is my thread and i didnt include indy all yr. i have been playing my "big four" and indy is not one of them. and last i checked san d. has not lost ats in like 12 weeks.........

but you are right indy will PROB beat san d. but i am going on my trend

Bet on MyBookie