Huggins at it again....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

loskelly

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
with his empty predictions and his antics. Thank you very much for the technical buddy, KU was glad to take charge of momentum after that. Kansas state was no match for Kansas and hung in there with the help of the crowd. I'm still confused why everyone was on KSU's nuts the last 2 days and the line still didn't go up. Anyways, the streak continues and will continue to do so for years to come.

Mister Covers

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2006
That Technical was a killer but the call was absolutely awful. The Kansas State got guy hammered under the basket...the ref should not have "T'd" up Huggins after the way they blew the call but they did and that whole sequenced changed the course of the game. Kansas State went from potentially down three to eight and never recovered (especially for those of us who had the KSU + the points).

Last edited:

rouxdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
KC
with his empty predictions and his antics. Thank you very much for the technical buddy, KU was glad to take charge of momentum after that. Kansas state was no match for Kansas and hung in there with the help of the crowd. I'm still confused why everyone was on KSU's nuts the last 2 days and the line still didn't go up. Anyways, the streak continues and will continue to do so for years to come.

Funny. You won the right side today, but I'll be your bookie anyday.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loskelly

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
hey RD

hey RD

i don't need your business buddy but thanks for the offer. I'm not upset with your comments either, I just feel bad that you actually thought K-State and your boy Huggy bear could actually do something on ESPN this year.