hulk hogan gets $115 million in sextape verdict

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
" for posting the nearly two-minute segment of a Hogan sex tape in 2012."

$15,972.222222222 per second, give or take.......Sweet, where's my $167,500,000.00......:0003

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Surprised it wasn't a hung jury

I was hoping Beantown jim would weigh in....I think I remember jim telling a story about how he had a run in with Hogan at a bar in new Orleans...something about Hogan purposefully bumping into jim hard and getting some bronzer on jim `s madjack`s t-shirt....jim took him out back,ripped the scarf off his head and threw hulk in a dumpster.....

/o.k....maybe not verbatim...:lol:

the man...the legend...

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
mu1T5Rf.jpg

Nose

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 14, 2016
Great Lakes
none of my business but

Maybe the Hulkster will be able to throw his son's friend a bone....

Nicholas Allan Bollea (born July 27, 1990),[1] also known as Nick Hogan, is an American reality personality and actor, best known as the son of semi-retired professional wrestler Hulk Hogan and for his appearances on the reality show Hogan Knows Best (and its spinoff, Brooke Knows Best) alongside his father, mother Linda, and older sibling Brooke.

Bollea was involved in a car accident in which he crashed into a tree as result of driving under the influence of alcohol and racing his automobile on August 26, 2007. He spent May 9, 2008 to October 21, 2008 in Pinellas County Jail as a result. The passenger in Bollea's car, John Graziano, was seriously injured and is expected to require 24-hour-a-day care for the rest of his life.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
none of my business but

Maybe the Hulkster will be able to throw his son's friend a bone....

Nicholas Allan Bollea (born July 27, 1990),[1] also known as Nick Hogan, is an American reality personality and actor, best known as the son of semi-retired professional wrestler Hulk Hogan and for his appearances on the reality show Hogan Knows Best (and its spinoff, Brooke Knows Best) alongside his father, mother Linda, and older sibling Brooke.

Bollea was involved in a car accident in which he crashed into a tree as result of driving under the influence of alcohol and racing his automobile on August 26, 2007. He spent May 9, 2008 to October 21, 2008 in Pinellas County Jail as a result. The passenger in Bollea's car, John Graziano, was seriously injured and is expected to require 24-hour-a-day care for the rest of his life.

I wonder how John is doing now, I can't find anything past 2011-2012?

Hulk Hogan did pay 5 million in an out of court settlement for the care of John. For what it's worth.

This family has had quite a ride. First the accident to John with Nick Hogan, then the bother died in a car accident that was similar to John's, then the father went to jail for putting a hit on the mother. WTF? :scared

There should be a movie made. Geesh.

http://www.tbo.com/news/debra-graziano-harbors-no-anger-over-crash-sons-brain-injury-326708

Nose

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 14, 2016
Great Lakes
I wonder how John is doing now, I can't find anything past 2011-2012?

Hulk Hogan did pay 5 million in an out of court settlement for the care of John. For what it's worth.

This family has had quite a ride. First the accident to John with Nick Hogan, then the bother died in a car accident that was similar to John's, then the father went to jail for putting a hit on the mother. WTF? :scared

There should be a movie made. Geesh.

http://www.tbo.com/news/debra-graziano-harbors-no-anger-over-crash-sons-brain-injury-326708

damn!

They might wanna try some church

Bet on MyBookie