I bet TO was watching last night

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
And probably fell on the focking floor after Mc NAP threw that pick. This is why he talked crap about Monkey Man Mc NAP, he sucks!!!!!

I heard he is having a press conference today. He is retracting all the apologies that he stated last week.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
I am not looking at the money angle here

I am not looking at the money angle here

That's done and will not be avoided. I am merely stating that Mac Nap is a monkey with a clown for a coach.

And what TO has been saying is the "TRUTH."

Now everyone knows, because the whole world witnessed it on MNF.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

addikted

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2005
Ohio
McNabb had a pretty solid game I thought, showed some nice scrambles and distributed the ball well. Just threw the one huge int at the end of the game that cost me and I'm sure a lot others some nice change.

worlhead

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Tennessee
2nd week in a row that McNabb choke at the end of a game!

NO if, ands, or buts!

The EAGLES WILL NOT make the playoffs with out T.O.!

Iminforabuck

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Canton, Ohio
Any quaterback who has taken the heat that McNabb has taken is going to, at some point, start to doubt himself. Personally, I think he is, or was, a top 10 qb. But he's been facing fierce scrutiny for years (Rush, T.O etc), and after awhile that wears on your psyche. If Tom Brady faced the kind of sh*t this guy has faced, I gurantee you eventually he'd suffer as well. I'm not an Eagles fan. I'm not a Donovan McNabb fan, either. But the guy is a damn warrior. T.O., on the other hand, is the biggest selfish piece of sh*t that ever walked the planet. Make no mistake about it, if this guy played with Brett Favre, he'd bad mouth Favre within 2 seasons, and Favre, IMO, is pound-for-pound the best to ever play the position. I have a feeling that McNabb's career is gonna go the route of Chuck Knoblauch because of that crap he's endured. I just wish people would leave him the hell alone and start ragging on his mother. I'd give 100 dollars if they'd make a commercial where someone ran out of bounds and ran straight over Chunky ass.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg