i don`t know whether to laugh...or just be in awe...

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oQnsQSRVZno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the judo throws?...the leg locks..the transitions?...whoa !....8 years old! ??

that is one bad mofo...and that mug on him?...with the mohawk?...:mj07:

that was crazy....

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
yep....GSP is too nice....

Nick Diaz on the other hand would spit on the kid after he submitted him.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I guess I just don't understand wrestling. When I was in high school that was the last thing I wanted to do. I played football and basketball but rolling around with some guy on a mat just didn't do it for me.

:shrug:

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
I guess I just don't understand wrestling. When I was in high school that was the last thing I wanted to do. I played football and basketball but rolling around with some guy on a mat just didn't do it for me.

:shrug:

wrestled 8 years, and i promise you its much more then just rollin on a mat with some guy...

you didnt shower after football? did that do it for you?

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
wrestled 8 years, and i promise you its much more then just rollin on a mat with some guy...

you didnt shower after football? did that do it for you?

Hey, whatever floats your boat man. The thought of getting sweaty and trying to pin another kid on a mat was and still isn't my thing.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
And I get the whole macho thing. I lifted weights and still do. It just made no sense to me to sign up for wrestling.

Bet on MyBookie