I have a new prime time theme!!!

timbo

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Northridge, CA, USA
A situation where every woman and is clever, beautiful and brilliant; every child is cute and intelligent; every grown man is a complete idiot with an IQ barely above retard status.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
don't you hate that!!! The fact that every grown man in a relationship is portrayed as some bumbling oaf that waits on his wife to dress him is ridiculous. They have to ask to go somewhere or get in trouble when turning on the wrong t.v. program. When in reality that cannot be farther from the truth. If that is the case in anyones house I suggest you leave. It is a disgrace. Raymond, King of Queens, Married with Children, gimme a break. Why dont they have women that don't know when to keep their friggin mouths shut, or that don't understand the value of a dollar. Or I got it one that would rather drive on the rim and wait for you to put air in the tire than stop and do it her damn self. Or figure out when a battery is dead.
You know I shouldn't even be saying battery and woman in the same breath....you know why because they are way different...batteries and women....batteries have a positive side.........women are like condoms.....they spend too much time in your wallet and not enough time on your d*#k

Blitz

Hopeful
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2002
North of Titletown AKA Boston
fatdaddycool said:

You know I shouldn't even be saying battery and woman in the same breath....you know why because they are way different...batteries and women....batteries have a positive side.........women are like condoms.....they spend too much time in your wallet and not enough time on your d*#k

ROFLMAO

Bet on MyBookie