I have a question

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
NO like he said

BUT, the guy does have to run the bases. Some yankee didn't a few years back. At least I think it was a yankee?

anyone remember who?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
Ok, thanks for nothing board. I'm skilled at google and enjoy quiet walks in the park.

Another example is Robin Ventura's "grand slam single" in the 1999 National League Championship Series. In the bottom of the 15th inning, the New York Mets tied the score against the Atlanta Braves at 3-3. Ventura came to bat with the bases loaded, and hit a walk-off grand slam to deep right. Roger Cedeno scored from third and John Olerud scored from second, but Todd Pratt, on first when Ventura hit the home run, went to second, then turned around and hugged Ventura, as the rest of the team piled onto the field. The official ruling was that since Ventura never rounded the bases, it was not a home run, and thus only Cedeno's run counted, making the official final score 4-3. Ventura was not credited with a home run, but a game-ending single

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

soul train

Go Mets!
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2005
BleedDodgerBlue said:
anyone. not gonna be able to sleep tonight. I want to say Ventura. Someone has to know this. It was a playoff game a few years back.

yes,Ventura against the Braves.

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
yes, it was robin ventura.....he actually hit a grand slam if I remember correctly and was rounding first base when his teammates mobbed him........60 minutes actually did a story about an addicted gambler and how this guy buried himself and his family in debt......this game in which ventura did this is the game they showed in this 60 minutes piece....the guy had the over I think and since he didn't round the bases, the game stayed under the total by a run or something crazy....guy lost like 80 K.....on top of the huge debt he was already in. :scared