I Have Never Felt Better About A Play!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Livin' Large

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2002
PLAYOFFS: (4-0)

Consider it my Game of the Year!

PANTHERS +3

Another inexperienced QB bites the dust. Carolina's defense is playing at the highest level right now.

Good luck!
LL

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Livin' Large

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2002
Glenn,

I will definitely consider Carolina next Sunday. The Panthers are extremely confident right now!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Livin' Large

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2002
Yes, with or without Foster, I will still take a hard look at Carolina. The Panthers have a lot of obstacles to overcome in this game though. I will make a decision later in the week.

Juu3

Forum Member
STEELERS v Panthers .....think about it

Panthers still pissed off because of the Super Bowl a few years ago, same team, same guys, same style of play. Also, the have most explosive guy on the field today-

Steelers, pissed off because they had a bad game against the champs last year, hell, if they hadn't and might have won last year, we could've had another Tom Brady story on our hands. Instead, a demoralizing loss to the champs, start out the season good, beat a Chargers team at San Diego, (even though there were awful calls), Ben gets hurt, looses a few games, Ben comes back, takes one game for him to get back in gear(which they lost, and I think it was the Colts game in week 10 or so, not sure), and hasn't stopped yet. He's not going to either!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg