I just love it>>>>>>>>>>

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
Pay for services touted the shit out of Kansas State and Washington today...what joke.

IX_Bender

Forum Member
Thought this might be a thread about how great it is to have blocked FG's and overtime overlapping the superhyped Notre Dame/Air Force game of the century. Maybe Im the only one bugged by the 481 times I've heard about it since the GT/Maryland game.

Oh well.

Right now it seems there are more people handicapping the handicappers, waiting on some conference GOY or the Millionaire 10* superlock which should instantly be played or faded. (I can't remember which, but I think it depends on if its an odd or even Saturday of the month, or was it something with the Chinese zodiak?)

Instead of analysis on tout concensus, service plays and wagerline micromanagement, try doing some work.

We use many different approaches to handicapping football, to each their own. I can say however, that at the end of the week after you've put the effort in and came up with your own selections, this endeavor is that much more rewarding. Even in a bad beat, knowing how and why you lost.... hell, thats half the battle and preparation for the next week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
Great observation and true. It's the satisfaction of WINNING consistently from your own reseach and not listening the Tout Quacks. Thoughout the years i've made the mistake of reversing my original pick..and lost. It takes a of work not to DOUBT Yourself..good luck

DougC

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
Sat Plays

Sat Plays

Found this posted at another site:

Feist....Marshall.....loser

Spreitzer....Ohio St....Loser

McGrew.....Wash.....Loser

Root.....Utah.....Loser

Cokin big 10 Goy.....Mich St.....loser

and ALL THOSE K St losers.....dozens of them

Follow Ups:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djchad

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
Melbourne, FL
IX,

You are exactly right. Based on my own research, I took both Wake and UNC with the points and the ML. If Durant doesn't get injured, UNC wins the game. And Wake Forest got beat by the officials on a phantom pass interference call that lead to a Clemson touchdown. 2 bad beats. But I know why I lost them too.