I like CSU+24,USU -10, Stanford -3.5 thoughts?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dax22

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2000
Utah
I'll get more research up when I get more time for what it's worth.

I really liked these lines at first sight maybe someone might be able to talk me out of them.

CSU+24 The Rams QB is nails he can throw the ball and is good when he isn't making stupid throws acrossed his body. If Houston can run then they can keep it closer then +24 this is too good of a team to spot this line.

USU -10
Mick Denney's butt is on the HOT SEAT unless he competes in the SUn Belt. In the newspaper he said they have been planning for Idaho all along even the week leading up to the Bama game last week. Travis Cox will pass at will against one of the worst teams in the whole NCAA.

Standford -3.5
BYU just isn't any good so they beat ND at home. If ND would have played any worse they would have had a hard time with some of the 5A teams in Texas. Besides BYU still isn't sure about a QB.

Did pretty good last week but I lost the dang AFA vs. Cal. Has anyone seen a worse fundemental tackling team then AFA?

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
if you watched the ND-BYU game ,BYU's D was very aggressive ,and looked impressive stopping the run .
I'm leaning to BYU

gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dax22

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2000
Utah
Taoist

I think before too long the utes are going to be so over priced that I won't lay the points either. This week may be different becasue Urban Meyer was pissed at the way his team played against Texas A&M. The utes are great against the run and with Bell be the Uof A's best player I don't see the wildcats scoring alot.

Meyer is doing all he can to keep his team grounded but there are alot of people already saying they could break the BCS and other Jazz like that. I thik as long as the Utes don't ever overlook anyone they could be the real deal time will tell.