I Like Tampon Tim

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
This dude wasn't on my radar, but I really like what I see from him. 24 year military vet, teacher, football coach, dad. He's been great on the stage and he handled himself well with the Fox News turds. He's got "cool dad" vibes for the younger generation, is progressive enough for the lefties, and seems like a regular guy that should appeal to the middle.

He doesn't have a relationship with his couch or wear eye liner, which help separate him from JD Vance.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I love that fag's eye liner!

The Bozo Brigade here would mock that couch fucker ENDLESSLY if he was a Democrat!!!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I love that fag's eye liner!

The Bozo Brigade here would mock that couch fucker ENDLESSLY if he was a Democrat!!!
i believe the correct term is Fag American.

it's hilarious how they ignore how much he RIPPED trump just a few short years ago. right up until he needed his endorsement. which also shows just how easily manipulated trump is. no matter how much you insult him, all you gotta do is kiss his ass and he suddenly loves you enough to pick you as a vp candidate.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
This guy is a nutjob, tampons in the boys restrooms.
24 year military Veteran, former teacher, former football coach, former Congressman, current Governor, married to the same person for decades.......yeah, nut job. He sounds like a regular dude that got into politics and kicked ass. I like how he talks like a regular dude and isn't afraid to talk shit about his opponents. If he was a Republican, you'd be a huge fan.

• Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Tim - Far left and let Minneapolis burn down for three days before calling in the national guard including a police station. Seems like a nice guy but he’s a loser.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Tim - Far left and let Minneapolis burn down for three days before calling in the national guard including a police station. Seems like a nice guy but he’s a loser.
Trump was recorded praising Tim for how well he handled the situation. Thanks for trying. Maybe next time.

Reactions: freelancc

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Trump was recorded praising Tim for how well he handled the situation. Thanks for trying. Maybe next time.
“What they did in Minneapolis was incredible,” Trump, then president, said in a White House phone call with Walz and other state leaders on 1 June 2020. “They went in and dominated, and it happened immediately.”

But at the time, Trump expressed support for Walz's handling of the protests, according to a recording of a phone call obtained by ABC News -- telling a group of governors that Walz "dominated," and praising his leadership as an example for other states to follow. "I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump told a group of governors on June 1, 2020, according to a recording of the call, in which he also called Walz an "excellent guy."

and for those who don't like reading...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/despite-new-criticism-trump-told-walz-2020-happy/story?id=112616502

using raymond's "logic", that trump guy sounds like a real fag, the way he's praising tim walz.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
He put tampons in boys restrooms, he is a nutjob.

He is only worth 300K, wow, 60 years old and that is his net worth? He will be just like Biden, corrupt to get rich.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
He put tampons in boys restrooms, he is a nutjob.

He is only worth 300K, wow, 60 years old and that is his net worth? He will be just like Biden, corrupt to get rich.
yup. remember that time tim walz begged oil execs to donate $1B to his campaign, promising them he would ease regulations (and, you know, fuck over the planet)?

and that sure was crazy when he personally went around to boys restrooms, dropping off tampons.

i sure don't want anything to do with that. tampons are for women. they are scary to me. cotton? ugh.

do you have one single original thought in your head? or do you just watch right-wing media and come here to share what they vomited at you?

Reactions: kickserv

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Walz signed the bill that gave home care nurses a 27.8% raise for RNs and LPNs. He also gave home care PCAs a raise a a liveable wage. I live on the border and Wisconsin people who need home care are screwed because they won't keep up with Minnesota. Minnesota has had consistent surplus with Walz.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Walz signed the bill that gave home care nurses a 27.8% raise for RNs and LPNs. He also gave home care PCAs a raise a a liveable wage. I live on the border and Wisconsin people who need home care are screwed because they won't keep up with Minnesota. Minnesota has had consistent surplus with Walz.
whoa, sounds like part of a "radical agenda."

it's amazing how policies like this continually go hand-in-hand with financial success. almost like people want to live and work in places that have a government like that.

how strange.

Reactions: kickserv

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
24 year military Veteran, former teacher, former football coach, former Congressman, current Governor, married to the same person for decades.......yeah, nut job. He sounds like a regular dude that got into politics and kicked ass. I like how he talks like a regular dude and isn't afraid to talk shit about his opponents. If he was a Republican, you'd be a huge fan.
well if you round up to 25 years to make adding numbers easier two weeks a year 2 days a month thats 38 days a year times 25 years that a total of 950 days total 365 days in a year thats less than 3 years total service as far as football coach he was a unpaid volunteer he was hired as ninth grade coach but lost his job when he got a dwi and ran from the law and when he got caught lied and said he was handcaped and didnt hear the sirens and now they uncovered a video of him saying he was at the bagram air force base another lie and according to the Minnesota National Guard he did not get the command sgt major rank his retired rank was master sgt its not about his service its about his lies and stolen valor you say he is just a regular dude do regular dudes drink horse jizz is that a mid west thing if so im glad i live in the south

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
well if you round up to 25 years to make adding numbers easier two weeks a year 2 days a month thats 38 days a year times 25 years that a total of 950 days total 365 days in a year thats less than 3 years total service as far as football coach he was a unpaid volunteer he was hired as ninth grade coach but lost his job when he got a dwi and ran from the law and when he got caught lied and said he was handcaped and didnt hear the sirens and now they uncovered a video of him saying he was at the bagram air force base another lie and according to the Minnesota National Guard he did not get the command sgt major rank his retired rank was master sgt its not about his service its about his lies and stolen valor you say he is just a regular dude do regular dudes drink horse jizz is that a mid west thing if so im glad i live in the south
wow, if he really told all those lies, he must be your first choice for president now!! you seem to like that kind of thing.

• Haha
Bet on MyBookie