I Love It

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ESQAJM

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2000
Syosset, NY USA
Through sheer luck, not brains, I've been on the right side of bets this season where a loss was snatched from the jaws of defeat and turned into a win.
1. The Chicago game where they scored three times in 2 minutes
2. Nolan's Under last Sunday where I had under 43 and the total was 35 at half-time.
3. I had the Over in the Miami game tonite.
4. There were 1 or 2 others that I can't think of right now.
I love it. This is what gambling is all about. The feeling of exhileration when you win bets like these.
The thing that worries me though is that these type of games even out in the long run.
That means that I have a few bad beats waiting for me down the road. Maybe I ought to stop gambling? Nah.

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
wink.gif

Red Raider

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Well I'm glad your happy!!!

I think I got up the ass on all of those plays!

Damn, I can't wait for the tables to turn!

------------------
I hope to break even this week. I need the money.

-UNKNOWN VETEREN GAMBLER
-------------------------

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Night Owl

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
Bremerton, WA
Just goes to show that when you get lucky, WHO THE HELL CARES?!?!? You think anybody is going to give you a red cent for being on the "right side" of a play, only to see it lose in the last few seconds? Of course not! So when you do get lucky, I say take it and be happy as hell about it! You'll eventually get your share of bad beats, so no need to say "wow...I didn't deserve that" when you get a lucky break because you "won't deserve" the bad breaks either when they come. Bottom line is winning and losing. Anybody REALLY CARE about anything else when it comes down to it??

Night Owl

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
not me. i've been on the wrong side of everything this year. recently, the 2 turkey day games, the late miami TD vs. the jets, a half court 3 pointer at the buzzer, 2 ridiculous bears comebacks. if i had time i could list dozens more. ugh!!

BAINS

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
Nepean, ottawa, canada
JACKL do you find these unfortunate comebacks and crazy plays happen with the same type of games,or teams, or a certain spread, or divisional matchup. I believe this to be the case. I think you can single out bets that the final score is even close to the Vegas spread, and 1 or 2 BULL**** plays won't affect the outcome.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Red Raider

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Madjack,

It appears as if we are taking the same bets! Turkeyday was the worst I've ever been shafted! Both teams up by 16 with minutes to go, and both teams allow not 1, but 2 late TD's to blow the cover.

It took everything I had not to kick the TV in with the In-laws in town!

We'll get ours eventually.

GL in the future.

------------------
I hope to break even this week. I need the money.

-UNKNOWN VETEREN GAMBLER
-------------------------