I need help with neteller and justbet.com

New Canaan

Forum Member
Dec 13, 2006
I won about a thousand dollars at justbet, and I was looking at their withdrawal options....and the only one it says on their internet site is Neteller.
Well, it said I had to register for a Neteller account...and I just tried to.
However, it wouldn't let me as the message from Neteller kept saying "Neteller does not do business with the United States of America."
How will I get paid from justbet if their only way to process a withdrawal is through Neteller?
Maybe I will have to call them during business hours. Can somebody help?
Thanks.

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
funds are safe, give them a call in the morning

they clearly state the policy's on site:

Withdrawing funds from your account

Due to the high cost of transferring funds, we respectfully request that each customer seek only one pay-out per week. Adherence to this policy enables us to continue providing one free pay-out per Calendar month, as well as, continuing to pick up the majority of the cost of all subsequent pay-outs without the need to pass on the full amount to the customer.
Withdrawal Requests:

* Contact customer service Monday through Friday at 1-800-274-8313 or 1-800-562-1619 .
* Withdrawal requests must be made via telephone. No email requests will be accepted or processed.
* One free withdrawal of $300, or more, per calendar month via cashier's check. Fees apply for subsequent withdrawals, and withdrawals of less than $300, during a calendar month.
* Bank wires are available for a fee.
* Neteller withdrawals incur a charge of 3% of the transaction amount, up to $30.
* Money wire transfers are available, for a fee, and will be available the following day if requested by 2pm PST. Same day wires are no longer available. Fees vary according to the amount of the transfer.

Bet on MyBookie