I NEW IT I BLEW IT

OWL

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
Have money will spend. Yesterday 2/5 on dogs,-1.7 units. I chunked the over on the FISH and MONTREAL couldnt score. Chunked the over on SAN FRAN, Bonds lets me down. He wont hit 45 HR this year. Brett boone will pass him. Schilling gets smacked, there goes $480. Only smart thing I did was go over on ATLANTA, almost 3x the over!! Time DOUBLE DOWN!! Be back with my losing card today. Wow, I sound like I have never lost before, actually nothing has changed. Someone give me 3 winners today, PLEASE!!!!!

------------------
HOO,HOO,HOO LET THE OWL OUT???

Code Red

Forum Member
May 21, 2001
New England
I hear you, I got KILLED betting on a bunch of unders yesterday only to see that no MLB pitchers are capable of getting anyone out anymore.What a bunch of stiffs! Schilling included.

I'd bet heavily OVER today but then I'm sure they'd all have Cy Young performances.

Baseball sucks! I can't wait till football

OWL

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
Strike zone making batters hit, IMO. I dont have any info to back this up but I have won more on OVERS, or maybe I have bet more and won less. I hate betting on teams to not score, takes away from the game I love to watch. Maybe that is why I lose!!!

------------------
HOO,HOO,HOO LET THE OWL OUT???

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cisco

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2000
usa/mexico
San Diego over 9.5

Padres are 13-2-3 over the last 18 games at home.
Padres are 6-0-1 over the last 7 games overall.

Good luck-

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
c'mon guys, chins up..!!
it's a long season and things can go your way if you weed out the hot capperz in this forum.

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by TORONTO-VIGILANTE (edited 07-04-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie