I pulled the trigger On Senor Capper selections

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

harrykeys

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
florida keys
Hey there Senor...as you know I was on the road and not always checking in.....So a belated YES for the FSU squad..
I too am aboard here and very comfortable with my decision.....as I KNOW what you can do. I am confident in the workload you take on to make your selections......So here's to you my man for another sucessful year.......I know to just hang in there and let this steam engine gain momentum and come home full speed to the finish line.....Best wishes to all the members in our Senor Club. Lets do it!
I know how many of you feel about this new "service" stuff and you should. I just had my 60th birthday yesterday and have been around this game for a while. There are more cheats and scammers then persons who want to put in all the work.(sometimes the same as our message boards).
It takes a whole lot of work if you are real........I don't know for sure yet but I have a real good feel on this guy and I believe it is the real deal.....win or lose and I believe win......I am putting myself out here in full trust that the "workload" will be done by this man.......either way you go.....I hope you also have a good run at the Foots

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

Thank you for the kind words !! :toast:

Like I said in my Forum...I'm here to work my butt off for you guys and am looking forward to a 13th straight winning season.

thanks again :0008

SC