MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
Nov 4

A WASTED OPPORTUNITY.

I SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

The bet of the year. The JETS money line +280.

--All I read in the paper for 2 weeks was how the Chargers were for real by all the "experts".
--But the killer was when many publications started picking the Chargers for the Super Bowl.
--The Super Bowl committee was talking how when the conferrence playoff game was in San Diego, it would be hard to get everything ready for the Super Bowl played there.
--The committee stated that they had been lucky so far no home team had been in the conferrence playoffs but that it appeared their luck had run out.
--The Jets were pissed they blew a game against Cleveland the week before and were told they were basically done for the year. Now they were playing the "best team in the NFL"
--The Chargers had picked this week to wear their faggoty powder blue "powderpuff" throwback uniforms.

The game was over before it started.

Opportunities like this dont come along very often. Deep down I sensed something but I stayed away from the game. But as a NFL bettor, you HAVE to take advantage of games like these.

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
completely agree with you Bubba.. instincts are hard to interpret..but this is why we love the game...!!

:)

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
Nov 4

Hopefully we can learn from this.
That is why it is so important to collate all the data on each game.
There are a few games like this one each year. We need everyone to be alert not just in stats, but current events. its hard to realize that every team is populated by humans and not machines. What is said in the press DOES affect the players no matter what they say.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Hey Bubba

Hey Bubba

Bubba, You didn't really blow it, if you stayed away from the game. I, on the other hand, went with the favorite and paid the price. The game was too painful to watch, when it was indeed over before it started. LOL!!

Topdog