Clean shoulder first hit apparently not allowed if it's too hard?:shrug:

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
horrible

I am honestly getting tired of football........makes it so terrible to watch

at first, being a former collegiate player, I liked the commish's idea to clean it up and look after the players health....but I did not think this was the vision they had.....

that was a pathetic call.....whitner is known for those penalties, so he took every precaution, and led with his shoulder to make sure to avoid the helmet, and they still flagged him...

apparenty unneccesary roughness is when you tackle "to hard"

shbtopdog

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Agree
Can't hit high on backs or receivers
Can't hit low on qbs
Can't hit punters ever
How long before we see these guys playing with flags
That was a great hit and the way the game should be played
:facepalm:

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
I honestly never thought I would say I am getting sick of waching football...

but these Refs 100% play a bigger factor in the outcomes of these games.....atleast in most of them....

HUGE CALLS each and everyweek....and often times terrible calls...

I hope goddell goes very soon....my goodness is this hard to watch anymore....

the guys from the 60-80's have to be watching this stuff just confused as hell....game is so different then before, it has to be like a foreign event to them......

TeeMo

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2008
Careful.....there's a couple of fuck tards on this site that might think you're on the juice......hahaha
Couldnt agree more. They are completely ruining the game...

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
another unreal call that totally changes the game.

100% absolutely changes the game

instead of 4th and 20 and a 56 yard FG attempt

1st and 10 from the 15

MR. LOCK

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2002
It's freaking flag football.
Part of football is big hits
You're better off watching NHL . You can still hit and even fight
Fuk this pu$$y shit NFL:0002

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Are you all aware of the connection between Lou Gehrig's disease and hard hits in the NFL?

It is a dirty little secret and they are trying to cover it up while they initiate "safer play results" by issuing harsh penalties.

That way - when the shit hits the fan, they can say.....well, we've taken steps to ensure the safety of other players. They want to avoid lawsuits and blame.

If you remember when they instated the new kickoff rule, the year before the NFL was presented "hard scientific evidence" of the connection between ALS and hard hits.

The "harsh penalties for playing real football" will get worse. Never better.

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
Are you all aware of the connection between Lou Gehrig's disease and hard hits in the NFL?

It is a dirty little secret and they are trying to cover it up while they initiate "safer play results" by issuing harsh penalties.

That way - when the shit hits the fan, they can say.....well, we've taken steps to ensure the safety of other players. They want to avoid lawsuits and blame.

If you remember when they instated the new kickoff rule, the year before the NFL was presented "hard scientific evidence" of the connection between ALS and hard hits.

The "harsh penalties for playing real football" will get worse. Never better.

lou gerhig played baseball

some people just don't get it

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
Sometimes I can't tell if you're serious or if you're just kidding.

haha I am kidding

you are one of the most intelligent posters on the site....

I just wanted to give ya some shit

honestly tho I watched a show where they discussed the NFL and it was exactly what you just posted. it is going to get worse real quick especially if Goddell gets to stay in as commish and implement all the plans he has

yanno

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2001
Ontario
I wouldn't go that far, I once saw Nole convince Jack he was a urologist and got paid to give him a prostate exam. Easy $3.00.

This is too fucking much! :mj07:

Thx :0008

And goodnight...I'm off to bed. :SIB

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I wouldn't go that far, I once saw Nole convince Jack he was a urologist and got paid to give him a prostate exam. Easy $3.00.
It was $5 he gave me. :0008

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
i thought penalty was taunting after the hit ?

whatever 49ers won and dog backers smiles +14 points fooking joke 49ers you aint getting bye 2nd round of playoffs

Sehawks win this week proably not cover also and 49ers get WC I hope cardinals wax them bad next week but after that struggle with seahawls i think cards fail

talos

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2009
It doesn't matter.

The pitch and catch NFL and run and gun NBA made a marketing decision. Hyperactivity at the expense of degree of difficulty and strategy. To get the casual viewers, the ADD crowd, the unwashed masses. Where are the hardcore aficionados going to go? CGI movies? Video Games? Anything ring a bell?

Now that the new paradigms have become fully evolved, they're going through players like TP. And it's not just older players. Look at the players in the NBA in their mid 20's who are in and out of lineups. The Pacers are just about the only team left who have a modest pace. When you're forced to play off AND def full bore every game.........NFL? More plays, more open field collisions, and what's easier to stop 5 receivers or 1 qb?

The NFL is all about band aids to protect their business model.

Bet on MyBookie