I Smell Something Fishy

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
And it is in the Iowa-Wisconsin line.
Wisconsin-3 HELLO
Wisconsin 4 straight up wins and covers in a row, coincidentally against four teams that have each already beaten Iowa: Minnesota,Indiana,NW,Ohio St.
Iowa 14 straight ats losses, 2-6 su on the road overall
This game is easy right? I don't think so, although many good cappers are siding with the Badgers I'll side with the Bookmakers on this one as IOWA for the 1st time in 15 tries will get the money.
Another interesting note Iowa has already beaten Wisconsin this year by 12 points at home, leading me to believe revenge "should" be a factor tonight right? All things point to Wisky here so ask yourself why is this line only 3?

when it looks too good to be to be true AHHH you know the rest

IOWA +3
good luck

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
ADDING:
UCONN+4
OVER 146 UCONN
KENT-14
DAVIDSON+10
can't help but think IOWA is looking better and better to me as almost everyone is on Wisky with virtually no line movement
good luck to all tonight
checkraiser

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
win or lose this Iowa game is brutally difficult to watch
It is hard to believe these teams play in a major conference.
Seriously ugly basketball!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joebell

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
God's Country
Iowa

Iowa

Tell me about it, I have been watching this debacle inpersonating a basketball team all year, its been tough to be a fan or a Iowa bettor all year. The fighting on the court tonight really topped it off for me...This is for you Luke and Reggie :thefinger ...at least they fawked themselves out of NBA careers in the process.
Good luck with the rest of your play's
JB:D