i wanna help people win

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
as many people on this forum i have watched and now want to jump into the mix. i will post whenever possible and keep an updated record of my plays. i hope to be a valueable asset by picking winners and not faders...we will see how day one goes.

YTD 0-0

THREE FOR TODAY

BALT- after yanks teams play good, pitcher for atl was good in first home outing i think he struggles tongiht, as balt can produce some runs at home, at night.

TIGERS- they finally get a right hander at home at night, although johnson has not been that great i think he can hold his own at home tongiht, and get some run support from a team that loves to hit against righties....plus never mess with a streak zona has lost 6 in a row

ROCKIES- going on feeling here. i watched everygame of the cle sox series and cle is def. coming around. they are hitting lefties better and bullpen is picking it up a bit. i just have some feeling that col comes into the jack tongiht and wins??? davis has been a disapointment lately and there is talk of him getting sent down....the pen has blown like 6 saves for him and they usually get shelled. i think this line is a trap as books are expecting bettors to lay high juice (-150) just because a below avg. team is comign to town and the way cle handled themselves in chi.
BUT this is just my gut feeling???

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
Nice write ups and welcome aboard.

I too have Colorado on my short list right now --- I'm not a fan of Fassero on the road but the Indians are a poor team vs left handed starters and Davis doesn't impress me much.

Best of luck tonight

lenniethelock

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2002
ohio
other than one bad outing davis has been solid as of late,in last 3 home starts his ave is 7 inn 2 er a game,cleve is my biggest play of the month.gl either way.:D

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
:eek: OHHH MY

still even if davis comes out of the gun solid........SIX BLOWN SAVES FOR THE PEN WHEN HE STARTS...........THEY GET ROCKED!!!!!

i am not saying dont play cle, that is entirely up to you, but i am saying just weigh the facts........and yes cle prob has the edge, but is cle worth a -150 price with anyone other then c.c.??? maybe lee or westbrook, but in my opinion def. not davis

they are a good team not a dominate team

i'm not the one

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2002
toledo, OH
well i hopefully did what i said i wanted to ..........win people money.

3-0 ytd but the best part is i couldnt' get a hold of my book today....there were problems and i didn't make a single penny.....i guess thats prob why i went 3-0 ;)

who knows what will happen next?????? :shrug:

Bet on MyBookie