I wanna say...

Stag

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
...thanks to Mr. Mo for tracking all the cappers here in Madjack's NHL forum. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your hard work is very appreciated.
Also, in my humble opinion, the NHL is the best sport on the planet. I think hockey provides the most lucrative money-making chances for sports gamblers.
Sincerely,
Stag

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
I second those points Stag, Mr. Mo is doing a great job with the POD thread...many thanks and much appraciation goes out to him. And let's not forget Tiger and his daily summaries. There's a great group here in the Penalty Box, let's keep it rolling through the rest of the season!

Kron

[This message has been edited by Kronheim (edited 10-19-2001).]

infinii

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Toronto, Canada
Great job guys. I know how hard it is to keep a POD thread as I did it at another site for baseball. The number of games got to me and I had to give it up cuz of the amount of work it took.

Tiger amazes me the most cuz he does this in each sport and doesn't have luxury of all the posts being in one thread...simply amazing!!

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
I couldn't even imagine the tiem and effort these guys put in. To Tiger and Mr.Mo, a special thanks to both of you, it is really appreciated!!!

smile.gif

------------------
SEPT 11, 2001. THE DAY THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

R.I.P. TO ALL VICTIMS
We are in this together

Bet on MyBookie