IDENTITY COLLEGE FB

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
Two plays REALLY stand out to us early....like two white guys in a small Mongolian town.....lol......ok guys, without further nonsense..... we are releasing these 2 plays VERY early....

S. CAR (+3) UNLOAD

W.F. (+18.5) VERY HEAVY

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
Good Luck man! You have been on fire. Actually, South Carolina was one that stuck out to me when I first looked at the lines. :cool:

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
ronnie - i think this line should be clem -1 at best. i think the line will move towards pickem by gametime.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BigSlick

Rex Legis
Forum Member
Oct 13, 2003
Tampa (4 now)
I like WF here too.
My book has dropped the line from 18 to 19, but I dont see it going any further.
I think the WF QB can have some success scambling against UM's man coverage....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DoMyDermBest

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2003
Deep in the heart of Texas
Thanks for your capping' . SC was my first play this week. Unfortunately I played it early +2.5. Thought they were begging for some Clemson $, and line would go down. Will add some more!

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
wonder if th erumor of spurrier coming to coach and lou stepping down will affect the team

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taker02000

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Simpsonville, SC, USA
All the talk and pomp and circumstance of Spurrier coming will have a dramatic impact on this team I think. You also have to consider that this SC team has already qualified for a bowl , and the Tigers have to win in order to get into a bowl. Thoughts of last year's game still runs rampant in the state of South Carolina where this game would be full of adrenaline if both teams were 0-10. Clemson's game plan last year was to exploit the middle of the field against the Gamecocks, and I believe they will pretty much stick to the same gameplan that they used last year. Reggie Merriweather has really come on strong in the past few games, especially against Miami. The game last week against Duke was a letdown in waiting after the Tigers beat NC Maryland, NC State, and Miami in consecutive weeks. They were ripe for the taking. The Tigers will come out with their game faces on, and will beat the Cocks by at least 10. Mark my words, Lou is still Tommy's bitch!!!

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
I know you're a good capper ID, but why the over tonight in VTech game? Just seems like the under is the play since Maryland probably won't score more than 10. :cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
ronny - i like the over because i think 24 points will be scored in the first quarter alone!!! i just feel it, sir!!!

:142lmao:

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
lol, ur funny IO. Thanks for the well wishes. i cleaned up on this game so far...but still a 2nd half to go...and i already have my pick!!!

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
HEAVY:
AUB -6.5 1H

MEDIUM:
AKRON +4 1H

S. CAR PICK 1ST QTR MEDIUM

MICH/OSU UNDER 22 HEAVY

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie