Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
The douche bag punter from Kent State has two punts-

1 for -1 yards:scared :scared

the 2nd for 7 yards.

Both awful shanks.
I dont care if if it's windy, that is beyond bad.

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
For his next act he just dropped the punt in the end zone.

This is unreal. A punter is going to lose a game by himself.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Since they have no confidence in the punter, Edelman took the shotgun snap on 4th and 8 and got his punted blocked. So net total for 4 punts is
3 yards.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
kent is a absolute nightmare to try to handicap. theres just no way to account for their special teams. you think their punting game is bad? try their kicking game when it comes to field goals and extra points. they just gave up on trying to kick any field goal more than 20 yards.

they've missed 3 extra points this year and are 2-7 kicking field goals, including a ridiculous 1-4 for 20-29 yards out.

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Edelman is very impressive...

Haven't seen him play yet on TV and although he doesn't have the best arm he has great scrambling ability.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Nate Reed, the new punter...just had a 57 YARD PUNT DOWNED AT THE ONE

Seriously one of the most unreal things I have ever seen.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
Edelman is very impressive...

Haven't seen him play yet on TV and although he doesn't have the best arm he has great scrambling ability.

cant believe how much he resembles van pelt from colorado back from a few years ago. edelman single-handedly won the akron game a few weeks ago. there's nothing 'pure' about him. he looks like a kid that just got offered a scholarship after running around playing flag football all year. but he just makes plays out of absolutely nothing.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
these punters for both ou and kent are on scholarship
........ really
thats sad

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Is Kent State showing any signs of life??????????

Is Kent State showing any signs of life??????????

If not I will be going 0-3 soon and having a terrible day just like last saturday.

kneifl

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Lightning...this is good for Kent State...they should wait until the weather breaks a little which is more condusive to a comeback.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
shit storm in kent earlier, but mainly lighting. not sure how long the delay is going to be. agree with marra -- the break is good for kent state. ohio is the team that would be better suited to playing through the weather.

KIKIN06

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
PUEBLA MEXICO
Is it possible to get the game cancelled ? and if it is, what happens with the bets, anybody knows?
i got kent st, and by the way they look they wont cover
thanks

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Official Game???

I remember the Wisconsin/UNLV game a few yrs ago was ended by lightning in the 4th qtr w/Wisconsin way ahead but the bets were considered NO ACTION because the game need to play at least 36 mins (????) to be considered official...
I don't remember the exact # but it was a real pisser because Wisconsin fans became irate at the betting windows when they found out...

maybe somebody can recall exactly...

I've got Kent ml in parlays and teased allover the place and would love to see a cancellation cuz Everything else is comin in!!

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
wow. pruden with a big drop on 3rd down that would have given kent new life in the red zone. best receiver on the the roster missed out on a huge opportunity.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg