IE, GOOD FRIDAY

Birdmann33

Forum Member
Jun 7, 2001
Lakeville Mn usa
I will make sure that I check your plays before picking the S.D. Padres again. Everyone was on them and during the game went to check your pick and you were on the L.A. side. The game was 5-4 at that time. Nice +unit day!

I

Investment Executive

hope you made some $$$.....good luck saturday.

Birdmann33

Forum Member
Jun 7, 2001
Lakeville Mn usa
Good Luck....dont need it. Playing exactly what you play on your posted page. Maybe not for the same amount. Althought tonight was a little scary? Down 330 on the phillie over? Played the over AZ/COL, S.D., Seattle... all for 300 each. Well I got dang lucky that is all I have to say!!!! 2 home runs in the top of the 9th for Col! WOW!! S.D. gives up a two run homer I think in the 7th? and Seattle cruised to a win. I have been playing 300 a pop the last 5 games and I am down 135 from tonight on juice (dang S.D.)Any thoughts on putting anything in early?? Local guy counts over unders as -110 what ever I play? I try to take adv of that by looking at offshore lines BUT you still have to win the game.

I

Investment Executive

just starting to enter data from tonights games ...

so a wee bit early for me to recommend anything....

i do know one thing....been keeping tabs on mr. leiter....don't like what im seeing for tomorrow....

offline for now.....back in the morning...

IE

Birdmann33

Forum Member
Jun 7, 2001
Lakeville Mn usa
lol.....dang Im still laughing. Al Leiter went to Central High School in New Jersey about 7 miles from mine. Our school beat Al Leiter 4-3 his senior year.... never forget it, biggest crowd in school history. His senior year he gets drafted by the NYY for a ton of money. Have a great night I will check back in the morning. My guy has me for 1,072 (Dang it) Weekends are hard for this stuff with family and all???

Bet on MyBookie