If anyone is interested...

Burnside

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 2, 2015
Los Angeles
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED... A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2020 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $11,500 each. It comes with ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner and $400.00 bar tab. Also a back stage pass to the winners locker room. He didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place... It's at St Paul's Church, in Orlando at 3pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 115 lbs, and a good cook too. She loves to fish and hunt. She'll be the one in the white dress.

baby johnson

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2001
dicken's cider, wisconsin
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED... A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2020 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $11,500 each. It comes with ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner and $400.00 bar tab. Also a back stage pass to the winners locker room. He didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place... It's at St Paul's Church, in Orlando at 3pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 115 lbs, and a good cook too. She loves to fish and hunt. She'll be the one in the white dress.

I'm very interested....haven't ever been to a wedding in Florida, got any pics? :142smilie

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al

This is good !:mj07:

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Wait a minute............
Let me get this straight........

He gave up her ticket and it is still available to join him, cause he's playing the role of the RUNAWAY GROOM, like that broad Jennifer Wilbanks from The Georgia area in 2005.......... I can see the story line now..... Missing groom!!!!!
And he gets a shot on TV, at the game!!!!

Great Joke!!!!!!
:mj07::lol::142smilie:0002:jump::142lmao::00x12

Burnside......... You are.... HILARIOUS!!!!!! :0008

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006

ain't no game ever played worth this trade...

BuddyWright

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2003
SC
I still can't understand how the he'll baby johnson got a picture of my girlfriend and keeps posting her as an avatar???? ....LOL

Bet on MyBookie