If it is a trap............

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I am one of those falling in line. I like the Lakers tonight +2 and the over. The Lakers got the kick in the A_ _ they needed with Horry's 3! I think they know how important tonights game is and they bring their A game. Lakers have been here before and Phil will have them ready! I also feel they built alot of confidence coming back from 20+ points. I think they will not allow the Kings to get off to the fast start tonight like they have done the last 2 games. Media is talking about Bibby's role changing tonight... I think that is a mistake. My gut feeling tells me that the Lakers will bring their A game, finally/overdue to make the perimeter jumper, and $$ will be split pretty evenly on tonights game. Instead of taking he points, I am playing the ML +115 on the Lakers.

Good luck...........:bigun:

Regardless, it will be a great game to watch tonight! Just hope the refs call a clean game

ussrv

laker hater
Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Fort Worth, Tx
Good Call I am also playing the ml on the lakers. I think that the lakers will either gaurd Bibby with George or Bryant and that will lead to a victory.

Good luck and lets hope the game is called clean.

;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Steve's plays

Forum Member
May 8, 2002
NJ
fisher will start the game on bibby, stated by the lakers. if he can't handle him, kobe will cover him, and the kings will be prepared for this. they said they have a couple of things prepared for kobe. don't bet on the lakers just because kobe will be on bibby. the kings will pick and roll kobe to death. be careful laker lovers.
Kings -2 for 10 units

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I hear yah Steve! But I bet Phil will have a gameplan for when they do pick & Roll. I just have a feeling that the Lakers will finally start hitting that perimiter shot. I also think that they will take it to the hole early (something they were not doing) and kicking it out for those open J's :weed:

Bibby has been the difference in the series and Peter V did say it best even though I really don't like him. "Bibby is having a field day since he has already gone up against Stockton, Nash & Van Exel. He has been going against Fisher and Hunter for christ sake!" Bryant will stick on him and force the rest of the team to make the shots. Regardless of the pick & roll, the balll must go in and Bibby has been awesome this series, will not make as many shot attempts tonight in my humble opinion.

Again, I might be in the "trap", but my $$ is on the Lakers ML tonight! 2 time defending champs will bring that A game and they have won the last 12 out of 13 on the road! How you like them Apples!!! :D

LUCKY 7

Forum Member
May 23, 2002
POMONA, CA
the 2 points dont matter at all in this situation. The Lakers have had 3 games in a row now where they have not put together two solid halves of basketball. Big game coaches(aka P.Jackson) always have there big game players(aka Mike Jordon) motivated for a big game. Phil will have his new big game player(aka Kobe Bryant) ready for this one. I think the trap is Sac -2, everybody who is using Sac is basing there play on the fact that they had 25 point leads in game 3 and 4. If that is the case Sac should at least be favored by 6.5......im not bitting.

Lakers M/L 25 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ussrv

laker hater
Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Fort Worth, Tx
Hey I guess the kings play such good def that they don't call any fouls on them. :thefinger the refs just let the guys play.