If Oakland fans had any real BALLS!!!

"TheEdge"

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2002
Vegas brothels
They would fly to Tampa Bay and Destroy THAT town! Not your own city you f**ckin Morons.
To make it even sweeter- another controversial call goes against Al Davis group of bottom-feeders.

Great Job BUCS- THAT WAS TOTAL DOMINATION.

tt boy

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2001
ottawa
Raider fans have it all wrong!!:eek:

Your supposed to torch the city only when you win not when you get your ass whipped in front of millions!!!!:scared

TheShrimp

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2002
if Oakland fans had any real BALLS...

they wouldn't wear make up and costumes to football games.

"TheEdge"

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2002
Vegas brothels
well said shrimp

well said shrimp

they are a bunch of out of work-40 yr old males living in moms basement and drinking 40's all day!!!

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
What would be really funny would be a riot in Tampa. I picture a bunch of octagenarians smashing things with their walkers, people throwing lawn bowling balls thru windows, young people parking in the handicapped spots, etc etc. Mayhem, I tell you!!! :D :D :D

TheShrimp

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2002
...throwing colostomy bags at the cops. blinkers left on all over town. showing up late for the early bird special at the "golden corral". NUTS I tell ya. NUTS.

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Who started this juvenile, criminal $hit about violence and looting because you're team wins (or loses, in this case)? I'm guessing it was Detroit in 1984 after the Tigers won and they thought it was a second "Hells Night". Maybe someone did it before that but I don't remember. Now we have students rioting in West Lafayette because the Women's team loses in their Final 4. Whoever said society isn't getting worse has their head buried in the sand.

Bet on MyBookie