if rutgers wins out, what bowl game do you think they will go to?

ditchdigger

Forum Member
May 22, 2005
just was wondering if they had any chance in the world in playing for the national championship if all the pieces fell in place.

dd

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
rutgers for the national championship :mj07: won't that be something.....i'm gonna root for them just to see what happens :com:

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
just was wondering if they had any chance in the world in playing for the national championship if all the pieces fell in place.

dd

That's funny, because I was just wondering what I would do with the money if I won the Powerball...

Isn't it fun thinking about things that have absolutely no chance of happening? I mean, do you seriously think Rutgers has a snowflake's chance in hell of beating both Louisville AND WV?

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
agree with taoist. while they could definitely hang with louisville and west virginia, its going to be one of the next two that could trip them up.

louisville and wvu are hardly invincible, esp with the way rutgers runs the football. but there are too many tough games for them coming up.

Hokie Fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2003
Seriously...
Why not Rutgers..
If they won out (Idont think they will)
but if WVU or Loiusville dreams of Natl Title

Why not Rutgers.....

Gators4Life

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2006
Gator Nation
Seriously...
Why not Rutgers..
If they won out (Idont think they will)
but if WVU or Loiusville dreams of Natl Title

Why not Rutgers.....

Because of...
Ohio State/Michigan winning out.
USC winning out.
One SEC team winning out.

Do you really think Rutgers could jump two out of three of those teams? :142smilie Hell, do you think West Virginia could jump two of those teams?

Bet on MyBookie