If the Duke line was -3 ?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
It seems like everyone is on NC state +10 today. However- if the Duke line was -3 wouldn't everyone be all over Duke?

Where I'm coming from with this is I have a 3 team teaser I like, with Duke -3 being the final part.

What do you think of that final part?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
Sorry for the late reply;

I teased them with GB and Evansville. I know that this is no help to you now. As the GB game is about over and evansville is in the second half.

I still like duke as part of any three team teaser today. I'm also thinking of another 3 teamer with duke-3, Miami +7 and Miami over 22. So far in Wildcard games, the home teams are dominating and the scores are higher than most expected. I expect this to be no different in Miami. I haven't placed it yet, but it looks good to me.

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
Also;

realizing that I'm not playing this, I'm still going to say that I believe that Duke should be able to cover the 10 outright, but I'm not confident enough to wager on it. Seen duke fall behind for a good portion of several games the past few years and then rally to win those games late. This could be one of those situations, NC State is a good team. If Duke comes out blazing right away, the 10 won't be a problem. However if they come out cold and the score is close at half, I believe that it could be another one of those late game wins of 4-5.

So I lean to Duke -10 but don't have the balls to put the money on the line.

:moon: <----- see that, all ass and no balls!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg