if you are a trend bettor and like texas u will like this

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
hard loss last night where clem only put up 10pts and vir lallygagged around and only put up 30...for a game where i had the projected score to be in the 60s my over got hit hard.

i have been waiting for this game for a long time...last week my hammer game was georgia and i won it. this week my hammer game is texas and i expect to win that too. i am hammering texas +7 and playing a bigger then avg wager on texas +240.

now on to the trend/superstition whatever........

texas has lost the last four meeting with oak and have not won since 10-9-1999........well take a look at sat date...... 10-9-2004 EXACTLY 5 YEARS TO THE DATE texas last won........conincidence??????? not if you like trends/superstitions texas wins this sat.

sdf

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
ummm...how is that a TREND? does texas win everytime the game is on 10-9? do they win every 5 years?

wow

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
i had trend/superstition so dont pi$$ yourself if its not a trend....jeesh

why does everything have to be criticized in this place......read the info if you like it take it if not throw it away.....

sdf

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
i was trying to understand how it is a "trend". i didnt piss myself and i didnt *THINK* i was being critical. I was trying to understand why you think it was a trend.

your subject line says "trend bettors"....you seem to indicate this is a trend. i didnt see the trend and asked....

gl

Lightning

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2002
Northwest of Philly, Pa
Tau ... I think the real question here is ... do you like this game for reasons other than the "trend/superstition" factor ... especially since something that happened ONCE ... FIVE YEARS AGO ... does not appear to be a trend or even superstition for that matter.

If you already really like Texas for some legit reasons, that's a different story. I kinda like Texas cause getting +7 points in a game that wouldn't shock me if Texas won outright seems like a good value to me ... but then again what do I know? Maybe I am just a sucker.

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
games can go either way as we all know they can......no one side is a lock, but i like this for the fact texas hasn't won in 4 years and that should pump them up...they are still a very good ftball team and i think this year they may be better then in the past....i dont think oak is as tough as they were the last three years....buts again thats my opinion

i just think its a coincidence that they haven't won in five years and this year they have a good shot at winning and it just happens to be on the same date they last won.......like i said take it for what its worth and i am not trying to say anyones pick is bad...i just think tex wins here

gl everyone

Bet on MyBookie