if you saw a draw, get your eyes checked....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
the rock got robbed. my decision bet got robbed. gimme a break... i am so damn sick of boxing. this overweight, jenny craig needing, fat, lard and butter sandwich toney earned a draw. un f'n real. he was busier on the ropes than in the middle of the ring. rahmin controlled this fight. power punchs from toney - when? where? rock jabbed to the body and head. completely out busied and out punched. some hard rights but, nothing apocalyptic. it wasnt necessary!!! toney never affected the rock. you saw the cut was a accidental butt.

you know what, forget it... i hate the fight game.

on that note, mayweather loses no more than 2 rounds against zab :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

azjeff

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
when i saw Don King smiling in the stands prior to the end of the fight I knew something was in the mix and it was ... Boxing with Don King involved is such a joke.

armageto

Forum Member
Jul 15, 2005
South Carolina
The Draw was 18-1, which I made a $10 bet on. Woo wooo for me. I had given 4 rounds to Toney, with three swing rounds. I gave 2 of those rounds to Toney, thus a draw. Granted, I was drinking and had made a play on the draw, but at best, I think 7-5 for Rock. Rock threw over 300 more monches. That's all well and good, but he missed over 300 some odd punches as well. Toney landed the harder, more effective punches IMO. Rock landed really nothing clean after round 2 or 3 I think. I'm not a fan of either fighter, but I can see a draw or a 7-5 Rock win. Bottom line is Toney is at the end of his rope and Rock will get KO'd within two more fights.......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Armageto....

Armageto....

Who gives a rats ass what RAHMAN will do in his next fight.....He clearly WON this fight. Your azz has had too much to drink.

Last edited:

armageto

Forum Member
Jul 15, 2005
South Carolina
SKEETER1 said:
Who gives a rats ass what RAHMAN will do in his next fight.....He clearly WON this fight. Your azz has had too much to drink.

I said he could have won a 7-5 round decision. Sorry if you lost money on the fight. I don't think Rock landed alot of hard/clean shots IMO. He might have thrown 300 more, but he also MISSED 300 more punches. That doesn't sound like effective agression to me!!! I don't like either fighter either. So besides the alcohol, you can't blame biased in the fight..........

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Who cares if he missed 300 more punches....

Who cares if he missed 300 more punches....

As long as he landed more than his opponent. Clearly Rahman did. I didn't lose $ on the fight due to it being a draw (no bet) but I sure could have won lots if Rahman had won it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

armageto

Forum Member
Jul 15, 2005
South Carolina
SKEETER1 said:
As long as he landed more than his opponent. Clearly Rahman did. I didn't lose $ on the fight due to it being a draw (no bet) but I sure could have won lots if Rahman had won it.

Hopkins landed more than Taylor in Hopkins/Taylor I. He also landed the cleaner/more effective shots. His connect % was better and he had Taylor hurt a couple of times. Taylor still came out the winner of that fight by landing less. People looked at me like I was an idiot for thinking Hopkins won that fight. Sometimes it doesn't matter on who lands more. Hell, sometimes I'm not even sure on what the judges look at......