If you took the under...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Have a seat next to me.
21 fawking points that were bullshit:shrug:
KO return...2 forced fumbles for scoop and scores. Couldnt have happened to a better guy:SIB
I bet two totals..Saint over and they kick FGs allday..then this here and these guys are playing fawking run up.:142smilie :142smilie
Well there goes another pick 6:mj07: :mj07:
Congrats to any over backers...awesome first half:0002

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Had the under myself but bigger on the Ravens. I might tap the under for the 2nd half. Thoughts on that??

Well personally I have the same under but Ravens heavier, so Im not too sad I could be losing both bets:facepalm:
As for the half...under is going to be set at a juicy number Im sure...Vegas is plotting on us as we type.:mj07: I may take my 125 and just be satisfied if the Ravens dont let Flacco throw this away like Garrett let Romo.. realostically this game should be maybe 10-7 without all the Defense and Special team scoring...wont be a slam dunk for sure...I'd guess 20. May sit and just watch as Ive seen some terrible 2nd halves be played and called today..Cards..Cowboys..Atlanta to name my pains

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Maybe we better just hope the Ravens do cover like you said... Jets are one score away from a cover right now :scared

that 2 hours of terrible football...I staying put and hoping Ravens get there shit together so I dont get a double dildo

VMANIA

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2011
Yeah, I had the under

Yeah, I had the under

In a futile attempt to break even for the day....worked out really well...16 offensive points and 35 return points...ranks right up there with this ditty sung to the Tom and Jerry classic song, "Crambone" which I may change my name to to assist in my futile ass-clown stupid picks:

Nothing like getting f###ed in the ass,
when Tavaris throws another TD pass...mmmmmmm Crambone...

I got bent over and booty raped by the worst starting QB in the NFL.....that always feels good,,,,,,wtf...this is like what the NFL would be like if Timothy Leary had his mitts on it.........nothing that happens in the first half even matters anymore.....wtf...why do I even still try......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
I turned the game off after I hit the over :0008

Just didnt post it...I would guess....

8-3-1 record so far this year

Oakland +7 bought a point -140
Dallas ml -145
Chicago -6 bought 1/2.

That's it and a three teamer