Iggles Woes

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Matt Patricia, hired as a consultant earlier this year, is calling the defense tonight. Darius Slay their best defensive back and cover guy is now out. Maddox was lost for season much earlier and he was legit, so... Hurts traveled seperate from the team due to illness, im sure he will play. Just downgraded to questionable. The Iggles have lost 7 in a row to Seattle and have never beaten Pete Carroll. Linebackers below average, secondary Swiss cheese, sacks are way down. Reminder that we list both our offense and defense coordinators this season and it shows. That's an Eagles perspective. Seattle is not a juggernaut, and Geno is damaged goods. So..

Reactions: Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Hey T you may be on to something. Eagles defense is 23rd in the league. Seahags are 28th. The Seahawks are a more physical team at times, not sure what happened to Eagles physicality, we were once proud of that and it disapperead mid season.. You should get a better effort from the Eagles tonight but their defense should have been better against Dallas and didn't show up and were humiliated. They are fundamentally flawed from linebackers back, so if you're comfortable with an injured Geno or their backup exploiting this team with physicality rushing and middle of the field and flats passing, then there lies your anwser and expect a few long sustained drives. I barely watched the Eagles the last couple weeks as they were unwatchable, unless you are self abusive, and was thinking they were going to get beat down by both squads and were tredning towards this level of play, and they didnt disappoint. Not sure what marches on the field tonight, I have no trust in their defense unless Seattle can't block and we can get sacks against them. The offense may do ok tonight, not so sure though, as I don't trust the rythym this year from the OC coordianater and this team, sometime we can run all over you , then we can't run at all. The NFL... Good luck if you can figure this one out tonight! Here's a link i read, this defintiely entices you to the over, so will be hard to pull off the over after reading . www.fieldgulls.com/2023/12/18/23907040/seattle-seahawks-philadelphia-eagles-mnf-week-15-draftkings-picks

Bet on MyBookie