I'll wager any amount of money! Bring it on!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
The Kerry camp bluntly critisized Dick Cheney yesterday for receiving a flu-shot. :thinking:

Anyone up for a wager?

I'll bet anyone any amount of money that once Clinton, (a fellow heart patient) joins up on the campain trail to support Kerry, the Kerry camp will say NOT ONE THING about Clinton's flu shot!

.....MANSON OFFSHORE IS OPEN......PLACE YOUR BETS PEOPLE!!!!!!! :Yep:

GO W!!! :bigear: :padlock:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Sports events can be rigged too......do you bet on those??

Besides we're not wagering on the election. Reread the post.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
58 views and counting...still no wagers. Guess the liberals are under thier rocks.
I've seen some of you bitching and complaining in here about flu shots......cmon....bet me!!! :clap:

danmurphy jr

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2004
You are a moron, get a life. People like you are the reason this country is circling the world drain

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Dan I thought it was a valid topic.

Was it cool for Kerry to critisize Cheney for getting a flu shot, but then say nothing about Clinton's flu shot???? I thought that was total BULLSHIT!

Sounds to me like John Kerry is the moron Dan, not me.
Sorry if the truth offended you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

danmurphy jr

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2004
cheney is in his mid-sixties, has had 4 heart attack and is next in line to be president if something happens to the sitting leader. end of conversation. my point to you was of concern that worry, fear, rage or whatever over something that you and i and all of us here have absolutely no control is not is not healthy. The myth is that this country is a democracy with a democratic political
system No! we are a REPUBLIC formatted in a bi-cameral legislative political system with only checks and balances to keep us in order. we have an electoral college in place because our founding fathers didn't think we we smart enough. =s, if you don't live in the right place, don't vote the right way, your vote does not count. the president of the united states in 2004 will
be decided by lawyers. sorry for the vent. brain's clotting