I'm Back.....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

iahawk06

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Sioux City,IA
Takeing Virgina tonight +1

One thing I learned last year, never go against a home dog!

Likeing Wisky,ASU,FSU AND Texas Tech in other games...but not playing them just yet.

OH YEAH....

GO HAWKS!

What up JS SMOOTH!

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Weel. well, lookie who's

Weel. well, lookie who's

back for more punishment this season.......;)

Don't tell me-- taking the Hawkeyes every game-- just like last year......:rolleyes:

Hawkeye--

You gonna drag yer butt back home for a game this season? Should be an OK year if Banks stays healthy and the D-line comes around like I expect it to. Lots of returning talent in the O-line and Grieving looked good at TB when he played last year.

Look to fade the Hawks on Sept 7th when they travel to Miami(oh). With Iowa State on deck the next week( and having lost 4 straight to the Cy-Clowns)-- the Hawks may over look an improving RedHawk team led by a great QB in Rothlingsburger-- I think thats his name-- not sure-- its close anyway.....LOL.

Good luck this football season, fellow Hawk fans!

IaHawk06--
heading to IC for the games this season? If so, lets hook up for a cold one before the Iowa State game. 5 PM kickoff-- we will be in the lot by 9 AM-- plenty of time to kill before the game--- no pass-outs this season-- that pisses me off-- what do you think about that?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
redsfan--i have one more year until i retire--then will definetly make it back each year for 1-2 games-can you get me tixs? go hawks--keep me informed

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Tix shouldn't be a problem, hawkeye. They are still selling season packages a week before the home opener. They will be end zone seats, but unless you are way at the bottom of Kinnick, there really isn't a bad seat in the place. You can always find decent scalper tix as well. So, unless we win the Rose Bowl in the next couple of years, tix should be easy to come by. :D