I'm betting a dime on Notre Dame Saturday the 13th

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

smart_money

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
If i can get Notre Dame +10 come Saturday morning im playing it. Notre Dame has the capability to win this game straight up or keep it real close til the end like they did last year at Florida State.
They usually play Michigan pretty damn tough anyway. I think this is an early gift due to the two Michigan blowouts.

smart_money

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
I will also be laying a dime on NC St. +11.5 vs Ohio St at the shoe. I think OSU is highly overrated this year and see them losing two to three games easy. With Clarett out for the year and that miserable showing vs SDSU, i think Rivers comes in here and throws for 3 plus bills. Not impressed with the OSU offense either. They have an average running game at best and Krenzel isnt going to beat you through the air thats for sure. Gimme the points please, yet another early gift imo.

RECAP

Notre Dame +10 dime
NC St + 11.5 dime

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
I took Michigan -6 for the half. I hope we're both right Saturday. Maybe 10-3 for the first half with ND coming back to win?

GL!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smart_money

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
I'm adding anotehr dime play to my card here. I'll play Louisiana Tech +12 vs Michigan State. La Tech has a good quarterback that has hit 10 different on offense for td's. they have the ability to stretch the field vs a porous MSU defense that gave up alot to schools like Western Michigan and Rutgers. I think this game will be a shootout and La Tech has a chance to win the game outright. Should come down to whoever has the ball last.

RECAP

Notre Dame +10
NC St +11.5
Louisiana Tech +12

3 plays for a dime each

smart_money

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
I'm adding one more dime play. Im playing Boise St -22.5 over Idaho. Idaho is looking like one of the worst teams in div 1a this year. Boise is explosive on offense. Lot of chalk here but i think Boise is up for a blow out victory over a horrible team.

Reccap

Notre Dame +10
Nc St +11.5
Louisiana Tech +12
Boise St -22.5

dime on each play

smart_money

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Great, after a nice 2-0 start i sit down and crack a beer to throw on notre dame getting there ass handed to them by michigan.

damn there qb sucks, pisses me off

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smart_money

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Well guys its been a good day other than that Michigan route.

So far i stand 2-1 +900
and i have Boise St -22.5 for a dime riding
Boise is winning 14-3 at the half.

I looked up the halftime line and its Boise -13.5

Im thinking about taking Idaho +13.5 second half for a dime in case Boise doesnt cover the game line i dont have to end up paying the 200 in juice. Who knows i could get lucky and middle it. Or i could just stick to the original plan and let it ride.

For some reason +800 heading into the pros tomorow sounds better than a possible -200 heading into tomorrow.

So here it goes:

RECAP

NOTRE DAME +10
NC ST +11.5
LOUISIANA TECH +12
BOISE ST -22.5
IDAHO 2ND HALF +13.5

EACH PLAY FOR A DIME

smart_money

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Glad i decided to play that second half Idaho, Boise isnt the same high powered offense as last year thats for sure.

RECAP

3-2 +800

YTD 3-4 +580

now on to the nfl...gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg