I'm not an NCAA hoops capper but...NC UNDER

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't looked at the numbers and I'm a NFL/NBA capper but I don't see how the NC/Michigan State game tonight goes over.

They're playing on a ship outside in a San Diego which has a dreary forecast at game time. That, and there is a high surf advisory in effect until tomorrow. Granted the ship is 95,000 tons but high surf is high surf. Plus, Izzo admitted that his squad is horrible in exhibitions.

Again, I know absolutely nothing about college hoops but I am all over the under 136 in this game.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
high surf?

ummm....that wont matter and i wouldnt base your bet on that angle.

the weather is fine....its not cold (maybe chilly as the night goes on for outdoor basketball) and it wont rain...its a bit windy but that should die down when the sun sets (late first half)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
I, like you, thought weather would be a factor. I have been on a carrier and it gets windy, however I think it will aid the over.

My thinking is more player will drive the lane and in turn there will be more fouls....just throwing that out there...

Sneaks:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
I listened to both coaches say they are there to have fun, and wind is a factor with the longer shots.:nono: I think the under first half is a very good idea

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Nice! The first half under hit because of two miracles on each side of the court. Let's keep it low scoring, boys.

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
The only game I remember outside was one of the Phoenix suns Vs Denver, a 77-72 game, or something like that, for those teams is to low, I think weather conditions are not as they are used now, hehe

They used to play on the backyard but now pro's

Lets see, i lose the 1h under, and i felt robbed to be sincere, but maybe in the 2H they do not screw Michigan St with all those whistles

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Lets see, i lose the 1h under, and i felt robbed to be sincere, but maybe in the 2H they do not screw Michigan St with all those whistles
You did get robbed. Like I said, I got extremely lucky to hit the under 1H due to two miracles on both sides of the court with :40 left in the half.

As I stated before: I do not cap college hoops so both of these unders get filed under the lucky win column. That is sports betting though and I'll take 'em any way they come.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg