in baltimore it`s all over but the shouting...this game is nothing more than a formality

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
a bit shocked...i myself bet the ravens to win the afc a good while back(also over 9.5 wins)..this is their best,most well rounded team ever.....and the afc is a shell of it`s former self with the bills and chiefs having relatively down years(for them)...and the qb situation in the afc resembling a bit of a mash unit...this is the weakest afc in memory...

i get it...but this is mahomes...and the kc defense is for real..the k.c defense HAS to spy lamar...doesn`t matter whether it forces them to cover one on one....they HAVE to stop him from scrambling...the majority of our pass plays are playground plays(accomplished on broken plays...lamar HATES TO THROW FROM A SET POCKET)...his first read is almost always ignored because he knows his most effective weapon is the scramble...it affords him the ability to do what he does best...k.c. has to rush the passer in a disciplined fashion....stay in their lanes....pinch the edges.....and make sure they have a spy to mitigate scrambles...FORCE HIM TO THROW THE BALL FROM THE POCKET AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE...that also helps contain the running game....you have to make lamar beat you from the pocket passing the ball....period..

i also feel that the ravens are the more complete team here...the better team...but in baltimore,the chiefs are pretty much being totally ignored....they`re fly shit on the ravens` lapel....`i`ve never seen this level of confidence....cockiness to the nth degree......this IS the chiefs`s 6th straight afc title game and their offense woke up a bit last week vs the bills... .

theres a "give us the damned trophy already" vibe in baltimore..lamar is god.....is that healthy?......we`re gonna find out...

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
don't wear out the carpet pacing!

They are better than they have ever been!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
All starters for the Ravens are active today. Has that ever happened before with the Ravens?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
in baltimore it`s all over but the shouting...this game is nothing more than a formality

Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
we have a very delusional canadian-like liberal fanbase...

of course the refs were blamed(because these people always have to blame someone else)..

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
and maybe you missed something balt div record was 3-3 loses to steelers browns------- and another team that played in LONDON DOES NOT WIN A SB OR EVEN GET THERE

Bet on MyBookie