In Japan 4-1 time to lock out the night!

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Well coming back live from Japan...it is about 9 in the morning here on Sunday but made my way down to the old Computer Cafe to catch up on some games... Earlier I had Pitt and Vtech (unofficial picks) so I am about even. My official picks are 4-1. Being in Japan you may wonder how I can keep up with teams and things of that nature. Well internet is huge...I have been watching and loving college ball since forever, and I get ESPN and feedback from friends and brothers on how teams look... Although I do get to watch quite a few games a couple days after their outcome on my cable tv...ok enough chit chat here are the late night picks!!

Going against quite a few people..

Bama -11... HAWAII???? Are you kidding me. This is Bamas bowl game. HC of Bama rocks (yes I know they lost to Auburn). This is a strange line... Hawaii is pumped but Bama has too much. I am willing to bet they are two TDs better than Hawaii...who have they played?

Fla st. -3... Everyone jumping on Florida... fine by me. FSU troops rally behind Rix and in my opinion FSU is just flat out better. Bowdan will be ready for this game! FSU by 10!

USC -11... Irish have been having a great year and have played tough each week. USC is red hot. This is a tough call. But everyone seems to like ND so I will go the opposite. Plus I hate ND! Pac 10 gets no respect but they will today... USC by 21!!

Not like me to take all the favorites because I LOVE playing dogs, some generous points in these games make me suspicious and after crunching the numbers these are my go to games. As always good luck to everyone!!

Hobbs

Bet on MyBookie