In Japan, two winners last week, gonna try three now!!

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Well at least I hope. For anyone who checked I hit with Illinois and Bama last week to put me 2-0 here! Because of my schedule it is difficult to post later in the week. So I got to jump on it now...well here are the three I like, like I said before in my first post I have been red hot so I hope this may help... but hell I could go 0-3, right?

Cal -13... Yeah I know it is a rivalry game but feel Cal has way too much an advantage over Stanford who has been lackluster this year while Cal has battled everyone tough, and if for a few breaks would be in a big bowl position. Not worried about the game they had last week. Also love Tedford (friggin great coach, was steller offensive Co-ordinator at Oregon... notice the difference his absence has made on the ducks this year). This is my weakest pick but I like Cal for a 3 td win.

Oklahoma -14... Ttech off big emotional win they could have well lost. Very tough for teams to that twice in a row. In my opinion Oklahoma is the best team in the country (my opinion). They will not look past this one and think they will give Kingsbury a tough time at home. Liked Ttech last week (didnt take it cause my brother like Texas). In my opinion this is a strong pick for me and feel Oklahoma is gonna woodshed Ttech to make a statement.

and my best pick of the week...

Mizzou +10... Missouri is probably the most underrated team in country (well just look at there record). But they are extremely athletic and super tough at home. Much like Illinois last week this is there bowl game. Kstate has not really been tested on the road (loss at Colorado) , a team that Mizzou took to OT but lost. Kstate no doubt is a great team, and they love to pound the cupcakes...Mizzou is no cupcake. Kstate may be looking forward to a bowl game, while this is Mizzou's bowl game. Like any other play when handicapping Kstate could win by two TDs but I dont see it. Love Mizzou in this spot, and I am calling it right now Mizzou wins in the upset!!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Hobbs

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i like missou

i like missou

but,as is usually the case,i bet it at 10,and now the public has moved it to 11.5...took n.ill. at -3,now 1.5...took nc st+4.5,now 5....not to good at reading line movement.

Bet on MyBookie