Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
Hi Everyone,

have disposed off my index funds.

DJIA S&P500 TSE Europe International and Nasdaq

I think the markets valuations are just to high to be justified and the markets are gonna crash. Of course I may be wrong but its something I think will happen.

Have my portfolio in dividend funds, income trust and small cap as i think small cap funds still have good returns in them.

Any thinkin as to where the markets may be heading.

Cheers !!!
Spock

selkirk

Forum Member
Jul 16, 1999
Canada
some income trusts I have had are Riocan, Arc, smu.un, hr.un, hot.un. a few more. I mainly have them for the cashflow, div stream they bring to the portfolio. most of the ones listed above believe are close to fully valued but will keep them for their high yield.

as for div funds ussually just own some cdn. blue chips and write covered calls against the position. only stock that I had to dump that I did this with was Nortel.

the economy is doing quite well, especially in cdn. but the US economy has come back much stronger after september and there economy is avoided a recession. probably you are correct there is more value in small caps. many corporations have accounting concerns and large corporate debt, those along with political concerns are holding back the markets....for now.

thanks
selkirk

Bet on MyBookie