Indiana@ND

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

buckeye fan

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
bloomington,Indiana,US
3-0 on Posted Indiana Plays
1-0 on Posted Ohio State plays

I will continue to focus on the 2 teams i know best. Tonights game is an interesting one. I am all about fading Indiana right now as they are not very good, but ND has proved nothing to me so far this year. Francis gives them an advantage inside, but I would expect this rivalry to be close when the buzzer sounds. 7.5 seems to be a bit much as i look for a 3 point game one way or another. Im leaning towards a ND victory straight up, but I just dont know that it will be by that much. IU is pretty weak on the road, but again I just dont see the validity in a 7.5 point spread for ND based on their performances thus far this year. Coaching advantage without a doubt goes to Brey, I have been thinking about this game all day and right now I am leaning towards a small play on IU +7.5. See a close game, therefore the Dog would be the favorable play. All input is greatly appreciated and welcome.

Last edited:

Home Wrecker

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2002
Denver
I could not AGREE with you more brutha!!!! Hoosier will be too quick with the 3 guard lineup of Perry, Strickland and Wright. Chris Thomas is damn good, but Hoosiers pretty much shut down Paulding defensively and I can see them atleast containing Thomas tonight. They did a good job making the adjustments to front defensively in the post vs. Johnson and I see that continuing tonight, probably won't be AS effective, BUT the front, quickness, and the ability to knock down the 3 will be enough to cover 8.....buy the hook.....you and I both are undefeated on Hoosier plays......

Lock and load....

GL

YAZ

Wonderdog

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2003
Midwest
I just posted my feelings of IU Sucks but Ill show my foolishness and take them tonight. I have some more info in my post.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
Dont want to come in and piss in your thread here, but if you know the Hoosiers, why would you put your hard earned money on them on the road against a quality opponant? These guys got up and played one half against a Mizzou team that hasnt played great yet.....

Tonight there arent any Indiana fans to get them jump started. South Bend has been looking for a chance to bash the Hoosiers and this is the year....

Sorry guys....I like ND -7.5

buckeye fan

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
bloomington,Indiana,US
Tease: that is the hardest part for me right now while i size the game up.. u ask why would i want to put my hard earned money on a bad team that is bad on teh road.. and my only answer is that I dont, but the only angle i can see in this game is to take the 7.5 b/c it is just too many points????

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

moeclarrett

Bus Driver
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2002
Great job tonight buckeyefan!!

You really know those hoosiers. I wish I could have posted my play for the evening, but just too busy with finals coming up (you know how those business majors work).

Very nice call and hopefully I'll see you at Upstairs tonight.

go bucks

Home Wrecker

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2002
Denver
Well Big Tease, the Irish will have to wait another year...buckeyefan and I seem to KNOW the Hoosiers pretty good as we are both undefeated in games they have played in.....best of luck to you....

YAZ