Indiana@Wake

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

buckeye fan

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
bloomington,Indiana,US
I discussed the Vandy vs IU matchup last time and now i am going to take a look at the Wake game.. Big news out of Bloomington is that Center George Leach is out and possibly lost for a long time... Well it looks as if it is big news, but the truth is that this really has no effect on the team. Leach has proven that he will never be a decent D-1 player and this just yields more PT to Pat Ewing Jr. and Sean Kline who were playing a lot anyway. IU is still really weak in the post and that could haunt them against this wake team.. Bracey wright is really statrting to shoot the ball well, but this team just has no fluency on offense. My lean before seeing the line was to take Wake at anything under 10. When i checked this afternoon i saw that the line was 13.5. My lean is still with wake, however i do not have much info on them and they have played a cupcake schedule so far. Anyone who has good info on Wake please post here. As far as leach being out it will have little to no effect on this team, the bottom line is they are not that good. All input welcome.

LEAN: WF -13.5

Felonious Monk

Site Owner
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Austin, TX
actually Ewing hardly gets any PT, not sure why. Leach being out is huge for IU because he was their main rebounder and shot blocker. IU will HAVE to hit a high % of shots in order to keep up without their big man banging downlow.

only thing that keeps me away from this game is Bracey Wright. i know he's only 1 player but he can take over a game.

Arrowthrower

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2003
Kentucky
I agree but I think that Wake will come out aggressive and not let up. I believe the final score will be by at least 20pts. Having the big man is going to hurt. Look out for Taron Downey.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Felonious Monk

Site Owner
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Austin, TX
Note to self: 1 player cannot cover a point spread against a better team. :)

that chris paul kid is GOOD. very high accolades coming out of high school, i can see why.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg