INDIANS FIRE EDDIE MURRAY

ditchdigger

Forum Member
May 22, 2005
SIMPLE CASE WHERE YOU CANT FIRE THE PLAYERS SO THE COACH GOES. I GUESS IT SHOULDNT COME AS TO MUCH OF A SURPRISE AS THE INDIANS ARE THE WORST HITTING TEAM AROUND. I JUST DONT THING HE CAN RELATE TO TODAYS PLAYERS AND VICE VERSA. THE INDIANS ARE JUST TRYING ANYTHING TO JUMP STAR THIS TEAM. JUST MY OPINION

DD

soul train

Go Mets!
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2005
I AGREE WITH YOU BRO,GOT TO SHAKE THINGS UP,THE TEAM HAS SCORED 3 RUNS OR FEWER IN 22 GAMES,NOT GOOD,GOOD LUCK :)

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
They should have fired Wedge. But Shapiro is his buddy. The GM. You know what is wrong with this team. Nobody knows their role. They all come to the park not knowing if they are playing or not. You come ready to play and you sit instead. he keeps changing lineups from one day to the next. A guy hits a homerun today, on the bench tomorrow. It is like going to work, making a big sale and coming in the next day, and my boss tells me "Nice sale Yesterday Ray." Today I am going to let Tom make a sale today. Would you empty the trash and sweep the floor instead. I didn't bet yesterdays game. Boone is hitting so bad it is sickening. Yesterday he gets 2 hits probably for the first time all year and then they pinch hit for him in the ninth. Thanks for the confidence builder Wedge. Peralta hits a homerun the other night, gets 2 hits and don't play the next day. I can go on all day.

Summary

I am a Tribe fan that is stuck with this F***ing Wedge for a few years. I still bet agst them when I think they are going to lose. You have to be a fun of MONEY first.

BA

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
One more thing. I wasn't sticking up for Boone. That was just an example. Wedge has been saying I have to get Boone going. He FINALLY gets 2 Str hits and he pinch hits for him. Thanks for the confidence Mr Wedge.

Bet on MyBookie