Indy 500 qualifying

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
Usually at the track most of may and can get a good handle on who is doing what but am out of town for the last 3 years which sucks. but with that being said the temperature today will make a big difference as most have practiced in cooler temps and with the lil time they have had to practice the temp will play huge today. once again team penske is the show case here. time and time again they know how this track works. with the small odds i will take a stab at some qualifying matchups.

Hornish over Weldon -110 330/300
Castro Neves over Dixon -145 435/300
Rice over Patrick -115 345/300
Giaffone over Lazier +110 300/330

all 3 units each

GL TO ALL!

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
3 outta 4 aint to bad as danica beat rice by a few undreths of a sec.

for those betting on this race it is a 3 team race period as long as they stay out of trouble and avoid maechanical breakdowns. penske,ganassi and team green are far above the rest. i am leaning to team green for the victory. the perfect ending would be micheal andretti winning this race but doubtful. kanaan and franchiotti will be solid bets. fade weldon imo. hard to win back to back here. penske should dominate this race but in the end i doubt hornisch is there never beeen succesful here. he may be a good fade. castro neves should be the fav if he is not load up on him.

gl to all!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg